Here are several safety guidelines to help make sure that your usage of YObaba is safe.
- Learn as much as you can about who you are meeting or trading with before you complete the transaction.
- Transact only after establishing contact.
- Review the post and gather as much information from the ad before transacting.
- Contact the user to clarify more details regarding: the item, payment details and any other detail you need to close the sale.
- Do not send money via Wire Transfer, e.g. Western Union or MoneyGram
- Be wary of Users with no reliable contact information, who respond slowly or not at all
- Protect your personal data, e.g. do not share your home address unless you know the other person and want them to visit you.
- Report any item that violates YObaba Policies or is illegal and help keep the platform safe.
As a YObaba community member, you are expected to abide by the set of rules and guidelines for all users as given below:
Prohibited Items Policy
This is done to ensure that YObaba is a safe, easy to use, and a trustworthy online platform for users. We also expect all the community members of YObaba to take ownership of this platform by doing their bit in keeping the site clean and safe from any illegal items or information. We request you to Report all postings you feel are not in the spirit of the rules of the platform, so that we can remove these postings from the site after checking them.
You can do this by clicking on the Item Title of an offensive item and go to the Item Description page. On the right-hand-side of this page, there is a Ad#. Please email the Ad# to email@example.com . We will review the Ad & remove it if appropriate.
Thus, YObaba also depends on the help and support of its community to help monitor illegal listings on the site and keep it safe.